Saturday, 1 December 2012

HOW TO HAVE A PERFECT LIFE

Hi all as I had written in explanation of the rubric we will give you advice, and I'll start giving you a tip for your beloved home when guests arrive, whether children or you're desperate housewives this is the right post are small gestures that will make the difference. Let's Start. Your home is so?????

But would like to as well????


Well I will tell you how to do it.
1-when you get up in the morning always bed retake you get up 5 minutes before and I redo, don't worry just simply place the linens you shouldn't necessarily put and tucking the blankets
2-when using one thing who would behold them immediately in place, do not postpone ever after
3-after eating get the crumbs when they fall, only to see the crumbs into the ground it seems that home is a real mess but you won't do so right!?!?!
4-If you are unable to follow the first tip you have to close the night zone and leave open to the public only the day area
5-last piece of advice, before they get your guests, prepare the table with a small drink, people will not notice distrarrà if you have a little something out of place!!!!!
THAT'S IT I HOPE I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment