Saturday, 8 December 2012

THE SNOW!

I've decide that w can do a new rubric that talks about the seasons now is winter and i have a perfect post for you!
So first I write the post and then i'lle show you the images and i'm sorry if down is write in italian but there is written in the first 10 minutes ago and in the second now
This is what is happening at my house in the 7th of december ITALY BRESCIA. Now i'm going to let you 10 second to guess what i'm going to do now
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
STOP at the time GONG Oh it was so easy I'LLE GO OUT AND CALL MY FRIEND 1000 points at who has guessed
Ok now i'lle go  BUT.... wait a minute look at the snow after 3 minutes.The snow is a lot iìI like this HAHA 
And these ar the two images from when i've started writing at when i've finished

No comments:

Post a Comment